Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

New Bundle Monster Stamping Plate Collection for 2012 Available Now!

Hello gentle readers.

After weeks of anticipation and teasers, the new Bundle Monster stamping plates are now available, they can be ordered from Bundle Monster and they can also be ordered from Amazon. I ordered my set today from Amazon.

There are twenty-five plates and 150 new designs. There are some really fun looking new images to choose from and play with and I can't wait to receive my set.

Have you ordered your set of plates? Are you excited to receive them and start stamping all of those fun new images on your nails?

What are you waiting for? Go order your plates. Go on.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take pics and natter about them as soon as they arrive. They have shipped soo I should have them any time. Maybe Monday or Tuesday. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D