Sunday, May 27, 2012

Random Stuff Sunday

Hello gentle readers.

I hope that all of my fellow Americans are having a great Memorial Day weekend and that all of you lovelies in other parts of our beautiful, blue world are enjoying your weekend. (Whatever might? be left of it... ;))

I saw this running around on Facebook and I just had to share. :D




That about sums it up, hmmm?

Thank you for popping in. (If you did it from a mobile device out at the lake, you are one sick addicted freak, you know that, right? lol) Have a great day and may your polish never bubble. Or chip, if you are out camping. Camping,,, *shudder*

4 comments:

  1. Kimberly PurcellMay 28, 2012 at 12:48 PM

    I get the feeling you and I would be best of friends if we lived close by each other. :)  Camping = shudder; damn right! If I had to go to jail, I'd be happier than being forced to go camping.  

    ReplyDelete
  2. ***snort*** Right?!? I am also a caramel freak and that would be a tragedy of epic proportions. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D