Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

OPI I Don't Give a Rotterdam

Hello gentle readers.

Boy is my usual schedule all thrown off, thanks to the hubbs being on vacation. Four more days. He goes back on Monday. Am I an asshole for counting down?

Today I am going to show you OPI I Don't Give a Rotterdam, a beautiful greyed periwinkle jelly packed with silvery glass fleck shimmer, it looks like silvered rain. This polish is part of the 2012 Holland Collection and it is one of my favourites. I applied three coats and topped it with with Seche Vite.

These photographs were shot in the sun.




Just get an eyeful of that shimmah! 


The formula on this polish was lovely. It applied smoothly and easily, flowing off that Pro Wide brush that I love so much and sat right down where I put it, then smoothed up my nails and self leveled beautifully to form a uniform, opaque film in three coats. Dry time is decent on this polish, a fast dry top coat is a definite help. I had to remove this polish before I was really ready as I damaged a nail and had to effect a repair and in spite of all due care, succeeded in mucking up the polish on some of my other nails so I took it off and did something else. For the three days or so I had this polish on, tho the wear was pretty good.

Do you own this lovely polish? Think that you might like to? It is widely available and, if you like blue polish, it is worth adding to your rotation.

Thank you so much for popping in. I am able to take a breath and have a little alone time today. My son has to work and my husband is taking his mom to the doctor. Ahhh!!! Peace and quiet! Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

9 comments:

  1. I'm so in love with the Holland Collection.  This and Dutch Ya Just Love OPI are on my list to pick up next time I have an Ulta Coupon.  I just love this on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue is definitely my color and I'm going to have to buy this one! There goes my budget for the month, and it's your fault, Erica, for showing so many lovely colors. They haunt me in my dreams (LOL) ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I really love it, too. This kind of colour is right up my alley. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't budgets suck? IMO, there should always be unlimited money for polish. Sorry for haunting you but I don't regret enabling you to buy this pretty colour. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this collection, too. There are a few more I really want from this collection. I will be buying them, soon. :D

    I wish that Ulta sold OPI online. I don't have an Ulta in my area... I have to drive to the Valley to get to one. Soooo unfair! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes you are a complete A hole! How many days left? Hanahaha! I had to say that since you asked! This blue is pretty but I didn't get it. Not a huge OPI fan. Hope you enjoyed your quiet time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D