Friday, May 25, 2012

Crazy Friday!

Hello gentle readers.

I don't have time for to post a polish post today. I just wanted to pop in and say hey and leave you with another FYBAK funny pic. I hope that you enjoy it and have a great Friday.


You all know that these are from Tumblr and how to find them. I am in no mood to link and all that, this morning. :P

Okay, I must run. I should have been out the door, by now so it is going to be a dry shampoo, fast shower, five minute makeup kinda morning. I hate rushing. See you all tomorrow with a proper polish post. Byeeeee!!!! 

14 comments:

  1. LOL.  I was just telling a girl at work that it is her responsibility to know the name of the polish she is wearing or she shouldn't be wearing it!  

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister does that all the time!  She'll always answer "purple" and look at me like I'm blind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this SO MUCH.
    Have a fab weekend!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stuff like this is why I love your blog, Erica! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it? I love those memes so much. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you. You as well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hee hee! I do the same thing. And watch their eyes glaze over. lolol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amen. Get it together, people. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D