Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Monday, May 14, 2012

China Glaze Prismatic: The Miniseries

Hello gentle readers.

Today I wrap up my China Glaze Prismatic Miniseries with the beauty of the bunch. Feast your little peepers on Optical Illusion. This stunning mermaid green to purple shifting wonder is my favourite of this collection. As pretty as it is in these photographs, it is so. much. prettier. in person. My camera couldn't even come close to real life and it missed the purple, almost completely. *sigh*

Seriously, you need to see this with your own two eyes, in your own two hands, on your own ten nails to believe it.




OttLight



 Sun

Shade

Was I lying? Yowza. This polish is beautiful. It is like a pile of treasure in a mermaid's grotto. Magical, rich, sparkling and dancing with different colours of gems and coins gathered from shipwrecks near and far. 

Do you own this stunner? If you are planning to pick up one polish from this collection, may I suggest that this be the one? I am willing to bet that you would love it. 

There we go. The China Glaze Prismatic Collection for Spring 2012. I hope that you enjoyed seeing these lovely glitter polishes as much as I enjoyed bringing them to you. 

Thank you so much for popping in and spending a little of your Monday with me. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble. 

8 comments:

  1. This one is gorgeous! After all of them, I think it is my favorite!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is my favorite! I need more greens! I got the Wet n Wild version of this, but I haven't tried it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my faves, too. It's a beauty, especially in person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never did find that Wet-n-Wild collection in my area. Trust my local stores to not order a collection I needed like I need oxygen. Oh, vell. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the only one I've picked up from this collection so far...it looks so pretty in the bottle. Can't wait to wear it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I break down and buy these, I blame you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always happy to enable. :D 

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope that you like it. This is the beauty fo the bunch, IMO tho I really like a couple of the others, almost as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D