Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Saturday, May 12, 2012

China Glaze Prismatic: The Miniseries

Hello gentle readers.

Today is number five of the Prismatic collection. This is Polarized. In my opinion, this is the odd duck in the collection. This polish is silver with a very, very subtle shift to a silvery green. Not only did this polish not have as much of the duochrome-y goodness, it was thicker, harder to get smooth. I had all kinds of fun, glopping this one on my nails.

Meh.


 OttLight

 Sun



Shade


Whatever. 

I am not too impressed with this one. I could take it or leave it. I'll probably hang on to it, to preserve my collection intact but I seriously doubt I'll crack it open, again. 

All righty, then This miniseries wraps up on Monday. Please stay tuned for Random Stuff Sunday, tomorrow. 

Thank you so much for popping in. Have a fun weekend and may your polish never bubble. 

2 comments:

  1. This is way too blingy and happy for me!  All I see is the torture of removal!  Sorry!  PS sue that aunt and get your pics back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't prove that the psycho bitch has them. She denies it, every time she is confronted about it. I'd burn her freaking house down but that would destroy them so... It would take a miracle to get them back so I guess I just have to accept and let it go. Doesn't mean that I have to like it, tho. 

    Yeah, these are super blingy. And I wouldn't want you to torture yourself. That just wouldn't be right. :D I don't mind the removal too much. I use the foil method and it isn't too painful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D