Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Friday, May 11, 2012

China Glaze Prismatic: The Miniseries

Hello gentle readers.

Today we are taking a look at the next China Glaze Prismatic polish in the collection. Here is Prism. This polish is a purple to blue shifter. It is similar to Liquid Crystal but the predominate colour is purple, in this polish.




OttLight



 Sunshine

Shade


I think that I see a little green in there, as well. What do you say? If you would like to read my review on the formula on these polishes, you can find it here.

What do you think of Prism? Are you digging this purple with a hint of blue and maybe a splash of green, too?

Thank you so much for popping in and reading. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

4 comments:

  1. This is the one of the collection that I brought home with me. It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice. This one is pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D