Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

China Glaze Prismatic: The Miniseries Part Three

Hello gentle readers.

Part three of this miniseries is China Glaze Liquid Crystal a blue to purple duochrome stunner. This is one of the standouts in this collection, for me. I love blue, as you probably know and I have, over time fallen deeply in love with purple polish. It's so funny. If you had told me two years ago, when I started this blog that I would wax rhapsodic about purple polish, I would have called you crazy.

What is really crazy is how pretty this polish is. Seriously. Check it out:




 Lightbox, under my OttLight: This polish has a pretty powerful shift. Of the three I have shown so far, this is the one I like the best. 

 Sun: So blue and sparkle plenty.



Shade: Check out the colours, it looks almost like a gradient. 


I think that these photographs were able to capture the colours and shift in this lovely glitter polish. The polish looks a little gritty in these photographs as I forgot the Seche Vite over the Gelous. Oops. If you would like to read my full review of the polishes that make up this collection it is right here.

I got this post up late, thanks to my 'puter deciding that this morning would be the perfect time to do a system check, defrag and so forth. Took the stinking thing forever! Why can't this dumb machine do that shit in the middle of the night, when I am sleeping? Pffft!

Okay, so what do you think of China Glaze Liquid Crystal? Do you own it? Like? Want? It isn't hard to find, if you find yourself needing to acquire it.

Thank you so much for popping in. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

12 comments:

  1. I must've gotten a dud bottle =(  I can't seem to get the nice duochromeyness that you have with it!  Mine just looks like it's the reflection of the glitters in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture!  I love all the Prismatics, they're so sparkly and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I recently layered this over a coat of Essie- No More Film and its even more GORGEOUS!!!!! The duochrome REALLY comes out, I wore it for 3 days and still I didn't want to take it off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so gorgeous! I think I like this one the best! 

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is definitely one of my faves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo! sounds like a lovely combo. Thanks for the idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you. I am pretty happy about how this one photographed. :) These are pretty, aren't they? 

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no. That is a bummer. The shift isn't obvious with these polishes. It is pretty subtle, especially compared to some other duochromes. 

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why don't you take control of your computer and change the times that it does those things silly!  It is within your power my dear!  These are way too glittery for me.  

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wouldn't have a clue as to how to do that. My computer owns my ass. lol I didn't think that these would strike your fancy. ;) 

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks really good on your nails! (
    http://lililalanailblog.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  12. GLITTER!! Love glitter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D