Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sinful Colors Island Coral: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

How'z about a little coral goodness for your eyes, today? This is Sinful Colors Island Coral, a shiny, warm coral jelly. I know that this isn't anything new or original but it is a solidly pretty for the warm season coral that would look smashing with a tan. This swatch is three coats with no top coat.




Sinful Colors Island Coral is a lovely, squishy jelly that is a slight pain in the booty. I had to apply three coats of this polish to get it fully opaque and cope with my demon ridges. While the texture and formula are pretty nice, it does go on a bit streaky on the first coat. It leveled out and covered perfectly on the next two. This polish is easy to control, I had little cleanup and it went on quickly so applying three coats wasn't a pain. One thing, clean the wand and brush well or it will collect there then run down and blob all over the place.

Do you own this pretty coral polish? Think that you might like to? It is part of the Cast Away collection that Sinful Colors released this Spring. If you need another great reason to snap up this or any of the pretty Sinfuls you might be craving, this brand is on sale for ninety-nine cents at Walgreen's this week.

Thank you so much for coming in and reading and hanging out a bit. Have yourself a great day and may your polish never bubble.

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful Colour..I think I need this polish too lol:)
    Sara xx http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. sharon dukes-allenApril 25, 2012 at 10:38 AM

    It's on my list and sinful polishes are 99 cents this week @ Walgreens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. man oh man, these polishes keep popping up everywhere (swatches) and I'm trying sooo hard to stay away...  must... not.. look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, pretty.  (And is it just me, or are your photos improving?  This one is nice and clear.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty coral!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous!! I love love love this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you. So do I. It is Summer. for sure. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you. 

    This is part of the old batch. I am learning and precticing and hope to have even better shots up, soon. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look. Buy. Enjoy. You deserve them. And they are on sale, this week. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep. You do. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't seen this one before.  It's really pretty and squishy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you. I likes me some squishy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D