Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Random Stuff Sunday

Happy Sunday, gentle readers.

I saw this while perusing the I Can Haz Cheezeburger site and couldn't resist snagging it.


Yes, I am a bit of a Trekker. I don't go to conventions or wear the ears or speak Klingon (not that there's anything wrong with those things, they are just not my bag, IYKWIM :)) but I have seen the series, all of them and love the movies.

Are you a Star Trek fan? A Trekker? A full on Trekkie? Do you think the Shat is the shit? Swoon over Patrick Stewart's beautiful voice and perfect accent and diction? Tell people that "Resistance is Futile" when you are trying to talk them into something? Tell me about your fave series, movie, book or character in the comments.

Engage.

9 comments:

  1. I freakin' LOVE Star Trek. Shatner is hilarious. Leonard Nimoy is the most amazing man EVAR. Have you seen his beautiful photographs? 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love Star Trek, in almost all it's iterations. The one exception being Enterprise. One of the things I love most about Star Trek is that I can almost always safely watch it with my kids... not so with Enterprise... too much sexuality in that one, not to mention the bad overall storyline, and the fact that it was supposed to be earlier than the original Star Trek, but still managed to have more advanced tech that looked sleeker, even though they tried to make it look more primitive. That being said, _I_ still watched every episode, and I did love some of the characters... it just failed to fit into the storyline in any logical way. (oh... and all the species they encounters in this before that we're never ever mentioned in what was supposed to be later).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Star Trek is awesome.  My favourite series (and the one I grew up on) is Next Generation.  Picard is awesome, and I used to have a huge crush on Riker.  XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not huge on Star Trek, but my parents always watched it when I was little, and I absolutely loved the last remake movie they made!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I met William Shatner at the airport when I was a volunteer Ambassador 2 years ago.  What a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool is that? :D 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Megan ArgetsingerApril 23, 2012 at 5:47 AM

     omfg me too!! This is almost verbatim what I was going to post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wasn't into the original stuff but Next Generation was awesome. I had such a thing for Patrick Stewart and Number One was too sexy. I think Patrick Stewart was the man who made bald sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So funny! I'm not a trekkie myself Im a star wars woman, but I can still appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D