Sunday, April 15, 2012

Random Stuff Sunday

Hello gentle readers.

I thought that I would try out a new feature. Random Stuff Sunday. I was going to call it Random Shit Sunday, but I cuss a lot on this blog already and I am trying to clean up my act a little...

 Riiiiiight. ;)

I thought that it would be fun to have a day of the week where I just put in here anything that pops into my little old brain. Might be a pet, or landscape or a great LOL Cat or a Manicure of Memory. Who knows?

Today's random stuff is my kitteh, Marley. Marley is a six-ish year old orange tabby male.


Photo taken with the camera I am dating, and considering dumping. The resolution is nice but that frakking blur and the graininess. I just can't get a crisp, clean macro shot, no matter what I do. Gah!!

He knows that he is fabulous.  Marley is a terrific cat. He is exceptionally well mannered, he was taught, from kittenhood not to claw, scratch or bite and he behaves like a perfect gentleman. He is a cherished member of the family and we adore having him around. Marley loves Sabryna (our dog) tho I can't say that she returns that affection. She tolerates him, rather like a much older sister would a very much younger bratty little brother. Marley loves to tease Sabryna and push his luck. She puts up with only so much, then she growls at him and snap! go her teeth, like a crocodile. Marley will run and stay away for a while. Then he begins again. It is so funny to watch those two.

Okay, I am going to run along, now. I hope that you are having a lovely Sunday.

31 comments:

  1. Marley is adorable! I'm in favor of Random Stuff Sundays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely kitteh. : P 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cat is adorable! He has gorgeous eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Orange male cats are a whole different breed of cat, almost human. Very affectionate and return the love they receive tenfold. Marley is beautiful and very loving, I can tell. Say hello to him from Walter and Sophie, my orange tabby littermates (the females are special too, but more rare than the males).  

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh hai Marley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, he's so adorable! 

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's so cute ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a Marley cat too. If wanna know him this is my profile 
    https://www.facebook.com/michelecorrea80 
    add me and see my pictures. kiss

    ReplyDelete
  9. I sometimes want to dump my camera too. Lol!  Marley is cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. He's very cute. My orange male is named Osiris.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is a camera we can fall in love with and stay with too much to ask? lol 

    Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Marley cats are special, aren't they? :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww... Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Why, thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Marley says "Hey!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. "Oh hi, Laura!" *mew*

    ReplyDelete
  21. Marley is a very independent boy, rarely cuddles (unless he wants to get warm) but he has a special sweetness, too. :D 

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you. He thinks that he is adorable, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you. And Thank you. I shall carry on. :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yes they are so special! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  26. they are so specials! =**

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D