Tuesday, April 10, 2012

OPI Do You Lilac It?

Hello gentle readers.

Today I have OPI Do You Lilac It? a beautiful lilac creme. Smooth, silky, mad shiny and so perfect for Spring.

I applied two coats and Seche Vite. This photograph was shot in the sun.



Sadly, my camera really washed this out. Do You Lilac It? is in fact, a good bit darker than this photograph. I was unable to get this colour accurate, even when I messed with the saturation. *sigh* And the boo-boo n my middle nail is an unfortunate thing that I didn't have time to fix by removing and repainting that nail. It wasn't all that visible in person. 

OPI Do You Lilac It? has just about the most perfect formula for a creme. that can be. The formula is so smooth and easy to work with, application was a dream and I had little cleanup. Dry time is good. Unfortunately, wear time isn't that stellar. I had pretty significant tip wear in two days. I extended the life of this polish by adding some dotty nail art.

Do you own OPI Do You Lilac It? Love it? If you are lemming on it, it is widely available.

I may be posting better photographs, soon. I am dating a new camera. My husband bought it to surprise me and I am learning to use it. Once I get the hang of it and start taking polish and macro pics, we'll see if it can do what I need it to do. If it does, it can stay. If not, back it goes. If I love what it can do, I'll marry it. It isn't a super fancy, expensive camera but it is a very decent bridge camera (from many of the reviews I read) and one I can use and enjoy, provided it does it's job well, until I can afford my dream camera. :D We'll see how it goes.

Thank you so much for popping in. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

16 comments:

  1. I picked up this baby a few weeks ago.  It's such a great color.  Can't wait to try it for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, you have to get it on your nails. It's fabulous. My photograph doesn't do it justice and the formula is just about flawless. I think that you will love it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks stunning, I also have Planks A Lot, that Marisa (MariJo below!!) got me, I wonder if it's like that? I think that may be lighter though. I love anything purple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, oh, oh----I'm drooling over my keyboard. This IS MY color!! I've always loved lilacs and lavenders. My Mom used to love lilacs and I would always buy them for her birthday, which was in May. I will get my paws on this and wear it in memory of her!   Thank you so much for sharing this lovely color with us. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the perfect reason to wear a colour. I am sure that your mother would have loved it. :D

    You are so welcome. 

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know... I don't own Planks A Lot. I wish I did. I would do a comparison. This one is a beauty, tho. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely lilac!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you. I really like this polish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL, I will soon.  It'll probably be one of the next ones I try.  You have me excited now, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this color.... btw, my Aunt & Uncle live in Prescott... East Coast transplants!

    ReplyDelete
  11. "I am dating a new camera." You crack me up, and that is even more important than perfect photos. You are so much fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, Sandi. You are so sweet. <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Small world! :D I hope that they like it here. Given the choice, I would live just about anywhere else but my husband has a steady job here and in this economy, this job climate, that is nothing to throw away so here we stay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a gorgeous lilac!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D