Thursday, April 19, 2012

Once More With Feeling! China Glaze Aquadelic: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

Remember this post in which I cried and complained about China Glaze being thick, gloopy, streaky and bubbly? Well, I thinned it out well (a little too well, as it turned out but more about that, later) and let it marinate a bit, shook it up, let it settle and gave it another shot.

It was much better, this time. More like the bottles of this polish reviewed by fellow bloggers. A little on the thin side, I added a bit too much thinner so I had to apply three coats to get a perfectly opaque finish but it was much, much better than the streaking, glopping, bubbling and ickiness. I topped this swatch with top coat. This is such pretty polish. I love aqua blue, it is so fresh and crisp and perfect for Spring and Summer.

Here is a new picture. The quality is cray-cray. I am learning (with the help of a couple of very generous ladies) and they will get better. I promise!




So, do you own Aquadelic? Love it? If you are interested in acquiring this pretty polish, it is part of the China Glaze Spring Poptastic collection and in wide release, now.

Thank you for swinging by and reading. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got this one to behave for you, it really is so gorgeous!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. So am I! I was afeared for a while that this polish was going to be a bust and that was sad, as I love the colour. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an amazing color!! Glad you got a better consistency out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty color! I haven't gotten any polishes from this collection but now that it's Spring I'm really being drawn to colors like this. I may have to see if I can find any left somewhere. 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! One of my favorite colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So am I. A little thinner was all I needed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Try Sally Beauty, Ulta, other beauty supplies that carry China Glaze, salons and of course, Amazon and E-Bay. They shouldn't be too hard to find and definitely shouldn't be price jacked. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you. :) I am loving this one, too. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D