Monday, April 2, 2012

Colour Series ~ Vintage Vixen: Jitterbug

Hello gentle readers.

Phew! Crazy day! I finally got a few minutes to post this then I must run, again. Today's Vintage Vixen polish is Jitterbug; a lovely, smooth silver grey foil. I have other polishes of this ilk. More than I thought I did, in fact. I don't know exactly how I acquired so many which is highly weird since I rarely wear this kind of colour. It's beautiful, tho. Jitterbug is very similar to OPI Lucerne-Tainly Look Marvelous and Sally Hansen X-Treme Wear in Midnight Sky. (I have a nail wheel comparison if anyone is interested in seeing it. Just let me know in a comment and I'll do a post.)

This swatch is two coats and top coat. This photograph was shot in direct sun.





China Glaze Jitterbug has a lovely formula. It applied smooth and easy and I didn't have to do a whole lot of cleanup when I applied it. Dry time was a little slow-ish. A good fast dry top coat would improve that aspect of this polish.

What do you think of Jitterbug? Like it? If you are interested in acquiring this pretty polish, it is part of the China Glaze core line and is available at Sally Beauty Supply and other retailers where you find China Glaze.

Okay, I have to motor. Thank you so much for popping by and reading. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

5 comments:

  1. I love this polish!  So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a pretty color, I'm just not personally huge into metallics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sparkly! Love the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this polish!  I"m not into metallics but i love this polish

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this polish & I need backup! It's just beautiful and certainly sparklers in the sunlight <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D