Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

China Glaze Sweet Hook: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

It's Saturday! Have any plans for the weekend? Mine is going to be a big old bundle of fun. *insert sarcastic tone, here* Oh well. We can't all have superduper fun weekends, every weekend now, can we?

Today I have China Glaze Sweet Hook for your approval. This soft lavender creme is so delicate and pretty. I needed three coats for this swatch, for some strange reason. I could have sworn the last time I wore this polish, I only needed two. *shrugs* Oh well. It is still lovely.




The formula on this polish is pretty nice. It applied very easily and smoothly. I did have a little streaking but that smoothed down with the application of Seche Vite. Otherwise, no dragging or running, cuticle pooling or bubbles. I didn't have to do much cleanup and dry time was really good. All in all, a pretty terrific polish.

What do you think of this little pastel lavender stunner? Love? If so, it is part of China Glaze's Spring Poptastic Collection and available just about anywhere you find China Glaze. I bought mine from my local Sally Beauty Supply.

Okay. I need to finish my coffee and get some brekkie down then I must get on with it. Thank you so much for popping in. Have a lovely and fun weekend and may your polish never bubble.

12 comments:

  1. I have this and I love it!!  It looks very nice with your skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate having to apply tons of coats for opacity. This color is beautiful, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this polish and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need this color in my life!! I am so in love!!
    ps-lovely blog ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a good colour to have in your life. 

    And thank you so much! :D 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Enjoy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you. I agree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So do I. I prefer two. Will tolerate three. Past that, the polish had better be absolutely fabulous, I am talking life changing, to make it worth that much work. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much. <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty and girly!!!  I remember running out and searching everywhere for it because I love these types of colors.  Finallly got it and still haven't worn it, smh.  At least it's mine now ;0).  Looks lovely on you hon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you. :D

    I wish I had a dollar for every polish I have needed with a white hot passion then left sitting around, unworn. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D