Friday, April 20, 2012

China Glaze Make Some Noise: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

Ever have one of those days when you cant't think of a damned thing to write? Yeah. I'm there. This will be quick and dirty, today, on account of my blank brain.

China Glaze Make Some Noise. Bright orange red with a splash of coral jelly. This polish is bright and warm and full of sunshine. I applied two coats and top coat.




The formula on this polish is pretty lovely. It is thick but not gloopy, smooth and very silky. Application was easy, with the small exception with a tendency to drag bald spots if I overworked it. Once I got that through my thick head, it went on like a dream. I was surprised at how pigmented this polish is, it was halfway to opaque after just one coat, two finished it off, perfectly. Dry time was good. This is a polish worth owning and it just screams Summer, to me.

Make Some Noise is part of the Spring Electropop collection and is available where you find China Glaze.

Thank you for popping in. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

13 comments:

  1. Very nice color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I want this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color is hottt!!!  Love it on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another awesome color from that collection. Now that it's getting to be springtime I'm wanting all of these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!  And only two coats..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! I'm not a big fan of orangey reds, but I love the coral tone to this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just enough coral to make it wearable and pretty, isn't there? I like this a lot. It is mad shiny. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep. It's a love, this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo! Get them. These are Spring and Summer, in my opinion. 

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes it is. And thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Then you should have it. Yes, indeedy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree. :D 

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks good on you. Might have to be obssessed with reds too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D