Monday, April 23, 2012

China Glaze Fuchsia Fever: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

Today I would like to share China Glaze Fuchsia Fever from the Spring Electropop Collection. This is a bright, happy, hot fuchsia jelly. I was so impressed with how beautifully shiny and squishy this polish is. This swatch is three coats and top coat, tho it was mad shiny before I put the top coat on. I meant to photograph it without the topper and forgot until I had already shot it. Oh vell. One should always use topcoat, anyway.




China Glaze Fuchsia Fever has a gorgeous formula. Thick but not in the least bit gloopy, decently pigmented, smooth and incredibly silky, this polish flowed off of the brush and whispered up the nail without streaking, running, dragging or pooling on my cuticles. I had no trouble controlling this pretty stuff and rarely picked up my cleanup brush. Always a plus for a not so talented polisher such as myself. Dry time is pretty good. Not supah fast, not too slow. A fast dry top coat definitely is a help. I have worn this polish, in a mani and it holds up very nicely. I had it on for four or five days and had only moderate tip wear and no chipping. Good enough, in my book.

Do you own Fuchsia Fever? What do you think of it? Love it? Feel as if you might need to acquire it for yourself? This polish is in wide release and should be pretty easy to find.

Thank you for dropping in. Have a lovely day and may your polish never bubble.

21 comments:

  1. Janelle @ Life.Love.NailpolishApril 23, 2012 at 10:00 AM

    Did you mean Fuchsia Fanatic from the Electropop collection? 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duh!!! Yes, I meant Electropop. Poptastic is a Color Club neon collection from a couple of years ago. Where that came from, I have no idea. The brain... It goes hard and it goes fast. lol Thanks for your comment and I will edit that error, right now. 

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I was wondering the same as Janelle, went even googling for "Fuchsia Fever" and wondering how did I miss it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely color. Looks a little red more then fuchsia though.
    ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. what do you mean "not so talented polisher"? Your nails are always gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually have this, but haven't tried it yet. I should get one that, though, considering how beautiful it is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a gorgeous color, looks good on you, I'm glad I own it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Janelle @ Life.Love.NailpolishApril 23, 2012 at 6:49 PM

    LOL...I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going crazy. We all have those moments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. "whispered up the nail" ... your descriptions make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice color!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really gorgeous colour!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't I know it! Sadly, the older I get, the more frequent they get. lol 

    ReplyDelete
  13. Isn't it, tho? :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. :D I like to get creative. My grammar sucks but get off on descriptions. 

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree. You should. It is a beauty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw... You are so kind. It doesn't come easy to me and cleanup is definitely my best friend. :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think that is my photograph. My camera skewed this a bit red. This is a deep fuchsia pink in person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sorry about that. I had a blonde moment and sent my poor readers scrambling. lol 

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm wondering what made me pass this one up, smh.  So what if I have like 20 fuschias already?  I need this one too!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sometimes I see a colour and feel the same way. Why did I pass it up? Then I have to go get it because it haunts me until I do. I hope that you do get this one. It is lovelier than my rather fonky photo shows. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D