Friday, April 27, 2012

China Glaze Blue Iguana: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

How is you all is? Well? Good. :D

Today's polish is a real beauty. Last Summer China Glaze released their Island Escape Collection. This was a pile of beautiful glass fleck shimmers in bright, bold colours. Island Escape is one of my favourite Summer collections. I have acquired, over time four of the colours form that set and this is, by far my favourite. Why? Well, because it is gorgeous and hey, it's blue.

China Glaze Blue Iguana is a royal blue jelly packed with glass fleck shimmer. Glass fleck shimmer that dances and sparkles and flashes with blue and green and even magenta. Woah! Pretty! Pretty stuff, my friends. This swatch is three coats and no top coat. It wasn't needed for this swatch, this polish is so nice and shiny on it's own.


Ugh! This photo. Sorry. I'll probably re shoot this. 

China Glaze Blue Iguana has a good formula, thin but not runny, it flows onto the nail without streaking, running or pooling on my cuticles. I had little trouble controlling this polish and didn't have much cleanup while applying it. Dry time was fairly quick, even without my customary quick dry top coat and bubble free. 

Did I mention just how awesomely gorgeous this polish is? Seriously, kids. It is... Okay. Shutting up, now. If you are interested, definitely go get it. If I remember correctly (and I usually do) this one was made a part of the China Glaze core line. 

Thank you so much for popping in. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble. 

15 comments:

  1. very nice color! I like putting blue on my toes :)
    ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your toes would like this one. :D 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I agree. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe I don't this blue yet...
    btw.. you EVIL woman you!!!  haha I listened to you about the Sinful Colors sale and just got back from Walgreens with 18 (yes, that's eighteen!!!) new polishes!!!  I guess it's not so bad, I only spent $18 but still, that number scares me LOL =)) 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eighteen? Heh heh heh heh! Good job. One day, eighteen polishes won't seem like so many... That is the day you need to be afraid. ;) 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty blue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great mani as usual. The color is gorgeous on you! I take it you like blue, as do I! This obsession is seriously worrying me, but not to the point where I have to stop. Cut back, yes. Stop, definitely not (yet). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes. I like my blue. It's my fave. :D I own so many blue polishes that it is nuts and I keep buying more. I can't help myself. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks lovely :]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, I have this!  I was going to put on ChG Optical Illusion but I think Blue Iguana would be better for today.  Hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a beauty!!! I love the glass flecks in it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This would have been a good choice. You could layer, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D