Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

So, Do You Like Makeup? Want to Win Some? Read On

Hello gentle readers.

As you probably know, along with polish, I likes me some makeup. And every chance I get to get my hot little hands on some new makeup, I grab it. If you like makeup and want a chance to get your hot little hands on some, click here to enter Valentine Kisses's March Madness Giveaway. She has a great prize that includes something for eyes, lips, nails... Brands that range from E.L.F. to Stila. This giveaway is open through the end of this month.

Take a look at the beauty booty to be had, should you get lucky:


So, what are you waiting for, beauties? Get thee over there and enter.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D