Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Monday, March 5, 2012

Pink and Black: The Story of a Manicure Renovation

Hello gentle readers.

Today I have a mani reno to share with you. I had a doctor's appointment, the other day and no time to change out my chipped polish. I didn't want to just clean off my polish, pile on some base coat and go with "bare" nails, I kind of wanted to extend my Wicked Style for a couple of more days. So, I grabbed Wicked Style, touched up the little chips then added a coat of Wet-N-Wild Tangled in My Web, that fun black glitter polish from last Autumn/Hallowe'en. I topped it with Seche Vite and enjoyed two more days of my manicure until it finally failed, chipped like crazy and had to come off.






This look was a lot of fun to wear, I really enjoyed it and I got a few very nice compliments on it, too. I was kind of sad to have to soak it off. But, alas, all manicures are fleeting. Good thing we have cameras, huh?

Thank you for popping in. Have a terrific day and may your polish never bubble.

8 comments:

  1. Great summer mani---it looks like watermelon! Pretty. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaw dropping!  I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Tangled In My Web... want it so bad! Looks great with the pink =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. Simple but lovely. 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo! Idea! I could do this and paint little green rinds... You are a genius. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tangled in My Web is awesome. Unfortunately it was limited edition but maybe Wet-N-Wild will do it, under another name or something Or you might get lucky and stumble across a bottle, somewhere. Try your drugstore clearance bins and end caps. Sometimes you can get lucky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D