Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Friday, March 30, 2012

Colour Series ~ China Glaze Vintage Vixen: Midnight Mission

Hello gentle readers.

The next installment in my Colour Series is China Glaze Midnight Mission. This dark blue shimmer has an additional silver shimmer and shine. Glowing. Gorgeous. This is the blue beauty of this collection and my personal favourite.

This swatch is two coats and top coat. I shot this photograph in the sun.




China Glaze Midnight Mission is a beautiful polish with a beautiful formula. Smooth, jelly-like, biddable and sweet. I applied two coats so swiftly and easily, I had little cleanup and no problems with dragging, bubbles or cuticle pooling. Just perfect. Dry time is decent, tho not stellar. I don't much care; with all of this pretty, I can be careful a little while longer.

How do you like China Glaze Midnight Mission? Love it as much as I do? If so, you can easily acquire this from many different e-tailers, Amazon (where I got mine) the odd beauty supply and most likely E-Bay, as well.

Thank you for dropping in and reading. Have a terrific day and may your polish never bubble.

17 comments:

  1. I didn't think I was a fan of blues but this is changing my mind!! GORG!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polish plays evil enabler for it's self. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it? I like it a lot, too. :D 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the polish! Love this series you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I have this one but haven't worn it yet. 

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this one and it's great!  It's an awesome polish and looks sharp on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How appropriately named, midnight blue is the perfect description for this color. Absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is sharp, isn't it? You have good taste. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Get it on your nails, girl. You'll love it. :D 

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you. And thank you. I am glad that you are enjoying it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. There needs to be a standard acceptance of your public, life in
    addition to that means task. That's why shopping in Italian capital will be each great experience to be you. http://www.msorchestra.com/index.php/member/89599/

    Have a look at my web blog - miu miu handbags

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous - I have it in my huge pile of untrieds. Huge pile because I went through a phase of OMG Must Have It! then inertia set in.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Get it on your nails, it's gorgeous. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D