Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Colour Series ~ China Glaze Vintage Vixen: Bogie

Hello gentle readers.

It be Thursday. Not that that really has anything to do with anything to do with this post. I just felt like saying it. I also felt like showing you a really, really gorgeous ass polish. This is China Glaze Bogie. Probably one of the prettiest purple polishes ever. I would describe this beauty as a blackened aubergine. With shimmer. Tons of shimmer. As if you dipped an eggplant in glass fleck and hung it in the sun.

This swatch is two coats with top coat. I took this photograph in direct sun.




The formula on Bogie was a tad thick. It wasn't too difficult to work with, in fact it was rather pleasant but I could see this needing thinning, in the near future. Other than it being a bit thick, it was nice to work with; it flowed off of the brush and settled in where I wanted it to. There was no running or pooling. I didn't have any dragging or streaking and no bubbles. Dry time is fast with this polish. It does dry a little satin matte so to get it to really shine, you need top coat.

What do you think of China Glaze Bogie? Like? If so, it isn't too hard to acquire. I got mine from Amazon, you should be able to find it in the usual places.

Thank you so much for popping in. Have a terrific day and may your polish never bubble.

7 comments:

  1. I still am not sure whether to get this or not, one minute I like, then I dont, then I do!! Oh can;t make up my mind!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!  

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, right? This is a beauty. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate it when that happens. Oh, the dilemma. Do I? Don't I? If you decide to go for it, I think that you won't regret it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I have tagged you for the Get To Know Me Tag :)

    check it out at neverendingnailart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This polish/post makes me really hungry for some of my grandma-in-law's fried egg plant! Haha. I love this color! It's so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D