Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Friday, March 2, 2012

China Glaze Wicked Style

Hello gentle readers.

Today's swatch of an Electropop polish is Wicked Style. This bright watermelon pink creme is wicked smooth and shiny. I applied two coats and topped it with Seche Vite. I wore this polish as a full mani. It is so bright and fun and very flattering. I kept looking at my nails and smiling.

Photographs shot in setting, cloud filtered late afternoon sun.




Like the rest of the polishes in this collection that I own (I don't have all of them) the formula on this polish is just smashing. Smooth, silky and creamy smooth. This polish behaves beautifully and doesn't give any trouble. No running, pooling, streaking or dragging. I did get some bubbling under the surface but I think that was due to my local weather conditions at the time I applied it. Polish can be a little sensitive to changing weather conditions and we had a swiftly moving Winter storm on it's way out, when I polished my nails. Dry time is pretty good. By the time I got this polish applied, topped with Seche Vite and photographed, it was pretty much good to go.

What do you think of this bright, pretty, fun pink polish? Do you own it? Think that perhaps you might like to?  It is in wide release, right now and should be easy to find wherever China Glaze polishes are sold.

Thank you so much for popping in and spending a little time with me. Have a wonderful day and may your polish never bubble.

14 comments:

  1. Thinking about getting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop thinking and go. ;) :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely warm color. I didn't buy any of these though, I already own several colors that resemble these

    ReplyDelete
  4. As beautiful as these polishes are, they aren't all that unique. I still couldn't help myself lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this polish- it's the only one I want out of this collection !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just don't think I can ever see myself wearing this bright happy pink!  But it look nice on you!!! I'll keep my browns!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Then you should have it. :D 

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's what I love about there being so many beautiful polish colours. There are plenty for all of us to find the ones we love. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, this is gorgeous! I love it! It kind of reminds me of Essie Watermelon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't have that one but I think that i have seen it. It is fun and juicy, like watermelon. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. great shade, not unique but you can't go wrong with a great pink like this :) I have opi's kiss me on my tulips and i think they are quite similar so i am not sure if i will pick this one up :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. None of the polishes in this collection are all that unique but they sure are pretty. :) Kiss Me On My Tulips is on my wishlist. Maybe I can cross it off. 

    ReplyDelete
  13. I finally caved and picked up this and Gothic Lolita. I know this shade is close to High Hopes, but I just love the color and the formula on High Hopes is sucky.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think that you will like this one, better. The colour is so juicy and pretty and the formula is really nice. Enjoy! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D