Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

China Glaze Riveting: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

Today I have the final polish of the six Colours From the Capitol polishes I purchased. This final offering is Riveting; this brilliant, intense, slightly reddened orange jelly is packed with gold glass fleck. How many ways can you say juicy, sparkly, scintillating and bright? Yowza! This colour says Summer love. This swatch is three coats and top coat.



The formula on this polish is a nice one, indeed. It is just lovely, so easy and self levels like a dream. I had to apply three coats but I didn't mind one little bit, as it was so nice to paint on.

So, there you have it, my swatches and reviews of the China Glaze Colours From the Capitol Collection polishes I bought for myself. Which ones have you made a part of your collection? Did you select just one? A few? Go all out and treat yourself to the whole collection? Please do share.

Thank you so very much for coming by. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

18 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful! Such a summer colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I think we got all the same colors from this collection! That's cool! I loved all of them, I was really happy with this collection overall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Riveting, Electrified, Stone Cold, Agro, Harvest Moon, Fast Track, and Dress Me Up. The last one I got because my daughter was interested in it (she's actually wearing it now). It's darker and more brown than I think fits (especially since it was originally named after Primrose), but it does work alright with both of our skin tones. I also think Agro looked better in the swatches I saw online than its in person, but I'm very happy with the rest. Riveting is my favorite, even thoughI'm usually not into oranges. I'll be wearing it with an Electrified glitter gradient as my next mani.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bright colour! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought this one a couple of days ago when I was at Sally's as a last minute thought,  glad I did, it looks great.  

    ReplyDelete
  6. Riveting is actually the only one I have from this collection right now. Of course I want more but haven't been able to buy them yet. I saw this color matte on a few blogs and it is crazy gorgeous. That's probably how I'll wear it when I finally decide to use it. 

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should add a coat of the yellow/red glitter from this collection to this! I think it's called Electrified?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm usually not a fan of orange but this is so bright and firey! I like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is fiery, and juicy and just beautiful. I think I am going to wear this quite a bit, come Summer. 

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't it, tho? :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am going to try layering the two. I will post pics, when I do. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooo... Matte... I need another bottle of matte top coat. Must remember to run in and pick one up. 

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, I like it a lot. I think it is a popular colour, I am getting a lot of good feedback on it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, it is. :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need to try the Riveting/Electrify as a layered mani, soon. 

    I don't know whether or not I am going to pick up any more colours from this collection or not... We'll see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have good taste, Ma'am. :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is going to be fantastic for Summer. I really like it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D