Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

China Glaze Raspberry Festival: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

I am still alive. Barely. This flu has been a real ass kicker, let me tell you. Next year; flu shot. No way I am getting this, again. lol

I am going to queue up a few more posts to keep things going and hopefully, by the end of the week, I am going to feel more like swatching, taking photos and so forth, again. Any movement right now still makes me hack up a lung... Anywhoozle, 'nuff of my crying the blues. This swatch is of the oh so lovely, the oh so juicy, the oh so sparkly China Glaze Raspberry Festival, a polish from the Summer Days Collection from Summer of '09. This beautiful raspberry red jelly is packed with the glass fleck that China Glaze does so well, glass fleck that makes this polish dance, sparkle and scintillate in the sun.

I applied three coats and top coat for this swatch. This photographs was shot out in the sun.




The formula on this polish is typical China Glaze fabulousity. The polish is smooth and easy to apply, I had no trouble with running or pooling or dragging. No bubbles dared show themselves, either. Dry time for this beauty is a tad slow. A good fast dry top coat, like Seche Vite should assist in getting this one good to go for the day.

Do you own this juicy, fresh, bright polish? Think that you might like to? I bought mine from a seller on Amazon, it is also available from e-tailers, probably on E-Bay and at different beauty supply stores that stock China Glaze.

Thank you so much for popping in. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

21 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love it!  Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I want this, too!

    Hope you feel better soon :)
    April

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous!  The "true" flu will keep you down for awhile, take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better soon! My whole family has had this flu for 5 days and counting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, sadly, I don't own it... But I sure want it - it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have this but I definitely need it!! I am obsessed with China Glaze glass flecks, I need to add it to my collection! Looks beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so funny, I looked at your swatch and went "oooh, I must have this!!" And then I looked at my stash and I already have it..  you know you got it BAD when you're lemming colors you already have and don't even know it!! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Love this one. I hope you feel betterrr soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, so much.

    I am beginning to feel a little more human. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hee hee... I do the same thing. I lemming on a polish I already have then laugh at myself for it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you. :)

    China Glaze does glass fleck so well and this is a gorgeous polish. You'll love it, when you get it. 

    ReplyDelete
  12. Then you should get it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your poor family. I feel their pain, for sure. Watch out for the congestion! I am still rattling and breathing through the thickest goo ever. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you.

    Don't I know it! lol I'll be dealing with this for a while, yet. Blech! 

    ReplyDelete
  15. Then you should have it. :D

    Thank you so much, April. That is so kind of you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. It is gorgeous. I love the polishes from this collection. :D

    Thank you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Killer sparkle!  That photo in the sun just makes the polish look incredible.  Hmm, I think I have Cherry Pie, it's about time I wear it again.  Take good care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you. :D

    This one is absolutely brilliant in the sun. I love glass fleck... Sooo sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, I love this one!! It's a stunner!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, this one is a stunner!! I love it, it's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so bright and striking! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D