Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

China Glaze Grape Juice: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

I have one more of the China Glaze Summer Days polishes to share with you. This bright purple jelly is just swimming with glass fleck shimmer. Grape Juice is a beautiful silvery purple, thanks to the juicy jelly base and the dense swim of glorious glass fleck shimmer. This is another one that is just magically sparkly in the sun.

This swatch is three coats and top coat, I shot this photograph in the sun.


I am still working on my photograph my right hand technique, so please to forgive the pose. :D

The formula on this polish is, like all of the polishes in this collection is lovely. Silky, juicy and smooth. Application is so easy, there is no running, pooling, dragging or bubbles. Dry time is a tiny bit slow. A fast dry top coat, like Seche Vite is a huge help with that. 

If I remember correctly, China Glaze Grape Juice is part of the China Glaze core collection and is available where you find China Glaze. You can also find it on Amazon and probably E-Bay and from various e-tailers. It's not hard to get your hands on, if you are craving it.

Thank you so much for dropping by. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble. 

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.  Look at all that shimmery goodness.  I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous,  this is one of my untried. You did great on the pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I do have this one! I think I'll wear it after I'm done with the Hunger Games colors.

    Beautiful swatch, your nails/hands are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite China Glaze glass flecks ever! It looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this one! I think I've seen it a few times in Sally's, I'll have to give it another look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got this one!  It is gorgeous in the sun!  I think I'm suggestible because when I see your blog photos I think why don't I go ahead and change my polish to what you're wearing!  Hee hee!  

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have this polish & I love it so much! the shimmer is fantastic. your pics are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks appetizing!! Haha, it looks beautiful in the sun, I'll have to get it out of my stash to wear it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D