Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

China Glaze Gaga for Green: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

Next in line in the China Glaze Electropop polishes that I have is Gaga for Green, a Spring green jelly. This is three coats. I didn't use top coat for this swatch. In fact, it seems that I didn't use top coat for any of the polishes in this collection.




China Glaze Gaga for Green is so lovely and silky smooth. Squishy and translucent, it gets to opaque in three coats.This polish is a little bit of a pain, thin coats are best when applying this polish so that it doesn't streak. This polish applies nicely, otherwise; it doesn't run or pool or drag and there was no bubbling. It set up pretty quickly, by the time I finished photographing this polish, were it a full manicure, I could have gotten on with my day.

What do you think of Gaga for Green? Have you picked this pretty polish up, yet?

Thank you so much for popping in. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

14 comments:

  1. Love that color for St. Patricks! Shared your link to www.facebook.com/EnchantingCosmetics please check it out along with my blog I am just getting started and could use all the followers I can get. Trying to hit 50 to do a free giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous. I love the almost neon grassy feel it has. Great color for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I really like the squishy-ness of this polish ! It's a very interesting green :) 

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's on my list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not picked this up but it sure is a beautiful green!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Looks like squishy goodness ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my. I didn't get this one but now I am going to! I love it, it looks squishy. It will be mine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that you will love this. This is a pretty, squishy green. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sure is. I think that you should grab that bad boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is perfect for Spring. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. While I appreciate you sharing my link, I ask that my readers not leave blog links in my comments. It isn't the "done thing" and quite frankly, I work very hard to build my readership through my writing and photography and use of social media. I would be happy to visit your blog, please e-mail me your blog link (you can find my contact info in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page) and I will come by and follow. :) Thank you so much for understanding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is one of the things I love about it, too. So squishy and fresh. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D