Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Friday, March 23, 2012

China Glaze Dance Baby: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

I see that Blogger is futzing around with stuff, again. Are these improvements? Have they fixed the glitch that has kept me from editing my frakking blogroll? I have a pile of blogs bookmarked that I haven't been able to add to my blogroll in an eternity and I am a little tired of it not working. So, Blogger, instead of changing shit, fix the shit that is already here.

Okay, now that I have gotten that off my chest...

How'z about a quick look at China Glaze Dance Baby. Remember when I said that I had bought enough of the Electropop polishes? I lied. Like a rug. *shrug* I picked up Dance Baby and Sweet Hook. Guess this collection grabbed on to me a little harder than I thought it would. I keep acquiring polishes from it. Dance Baby is a very pretty pink with a slight lilac lean. It reminds me a lot of Essie French Affair. Both polishes are that sweet, ladylike, girlie pink with a hit of lilac. But the formula on China Glaze Dance Baby is far, far superior. But more about that, later.

I applied two coats and used top coat for this swatch. This photograph was shot in full sun.




China Glaze Dance Baby has a beautiful formula. Smooth, silky creme goodness that just floats off the brush, sits sweetly on the nail and settles in without streaking, dragging, running, pooling or making annoying bubbles. Dry time for this baby is great, too. If you have been considering buying Essie French Affair, I highly recommend passing it and buying China Glaze Dance Baby, instead. The colour is just as pretty and the formula blows the Essie out of the water.

I want to thank all of you who passed along get well wishes. I am getting over this flu. Slowly. lol I finally felt well enough to do a few easy chores around my house, shower, wash my manky hair and brush the sweaters off my teeth, yesterday. I am still badly congested and cough a lot when I move around the house, but I am back on my feet. Sorta. Heh heh. It is good to be feeling more human and I am looking forward to getting back to 100%. Being sick blows and I have been down long enough! :P

Okay, time to toddle along. Thank you so very much for popping in. Have a great day, stay healthy! And may your polish never bubble.

19 comments:

  1. I really like this colour on you! It's so perfectly pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only got 1 colour from this collection because I thought I didn't need the other ones and now I regret it! This is such a beautiful shade of pink, I think I might have to go back for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this one too and I share your opinion, its lovely!!! Looks great on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for the recovery--I hope it continues to progress well.  Thank you for the gorgeous swatch and the recommendation, and bless your little cotton socks for using the word 'manky'!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this pink! It's so girly and pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hrm... I have been leaving comments on your posts, but I usually do it on my phone and for some reason they're not showing up! =P Anyway... I love this pink! It's so girly and pretty!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! What a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty pink! Google is annoying me with the whole blogroll thing as well, so frustrating! *shakes fists*

    ReplyDelete
  10. How spring-y that pink is! Get better now or I'll dip you in a vat of vitamin C!

    In the meantime, I tagged you on a 'you don't know jack' game. :P
    http://libbyspinkvanity.blogspot.com/2012/03/dont-know-jack-about-kimberlylibbys.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you like pink, I hink that you would enjoy this one. Lovely colour, great formula. Go get it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why, thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for your kindness. <3

    I love the word manky. It's a great fave of mine. :D 

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sometimes posting from phones can be dicy. I find that it is just easier to use my puter. Of course, my phone sucks eggs. Hard, so going online on it just drives me insane. Blech!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is a beauty. You should totally go get it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. What is up with that shit? I really, really need to be able to fix my blogroll! nao!!!!! 

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is beautifully Spring-y. I love that. :D I am getting better, so no dipping, needed. But thank you for the thought. ;)

    Thank you for tagging me. I suck at doing those kinds of things, but I will give it some thought. :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D