Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Friday, March 16, 2012

China Glaze Agro: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

Say hello to Agro from the China Glaze Colours From the Capitol Collection. This polish is a lovely olive green with a gold shimmer that fires in the sun. Agro is warm, rich, metallic and just plain pretty. I applied two coats and top coat for this swatch.

Yum! 

China Glaze Agro has a beautiful formula. This polish is thick and velvety and so easy and pleasant to apply and control. Dry time is great, too. I could have got on with my day with this stuff on my nails, as soon as I shot the photographs I took of this one. 

Do you own this beautiful polish, yet? What other shades from this collection have you treated yourself to? 

Thank you so  much for popping in. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble. 

13 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this one! I'm wearing it right now, actually. It might be my favorite one from the collection. The way it lights up in the sun... gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get this one-because someone said that it is a close dupe to Peace on Earth if you have that one-could you do a comparison????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to wear this one. Just awesome. I wonder if they've improved the formula on this? Cause some early swatchers hated the formula on it, but lately I've heard nothing but good things about applying it. Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a gorgeous green! 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! One of my faves in the collection for sure =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is really pretty!! I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really pretty green! All that shimmer is so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you,. 

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this one a lot, too. The formula is like buttah. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is gorgeous. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maybe they improved it, between the early press samples and the general release? My bottle has a perfect formula. It is velvety and applies like a dream. 

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sadly, I don't own Peace on Earth. I suppose that I could pick it up some time but that wouldn't do too much good. I hope that someone can do a comparison for you. 

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know... That gold shimmer just eats my eyes. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D