Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sinful Colors Cinderella

Hello gentle readers.

Here is one of the new Sinful Colors polish colours that were recently released. This is Cinderella; a beautiful baby blue jelly packed with gold/rose gold shifting baby flakies. This polish is so pretty. It is pale, delicate, squishy and has the shimmer and shift from those tiny flakes. What a beauty. I applied two coats and Seche Vite. I probably could have used a third, there are some thin areas and a little VNL but I didn't really notice it until I saw the photographs so...

Top shot taken in my lightbox, bottom in the fast dying setting sun.






Sinful Colors Cinderella is a milky baby blue jelly packed with the teeny-tiny flakies that shift gold and rose gold. The formula on this one is thick. It can go on streaky if one isn't careful but it isn't gloopy or gluey. I think that I am going to thin this one a bit and see if it is a bit more fluid without losing that milky near opacity. This polish is easy to control and dry time is decent, with Seche Vite.

I like this polish and I may have to obtain a backup. I was thinking about a franken of this and my partial bottle of Revlon Whimsical. I'm going to have to mix a little sample and see what I get.

Did you get this stunner, yet? It is part of Sinful Colors core collection and should be available at your local Walgreen's and anyplace else you can find Sinful Colors.

Thank you so much for popping in. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

19 comments:

  1. Its so pretty .... A friend send it to me, can't wait to use it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very wearable now that seems like in Italy spring arrived earlier this year!
    www.missadelinne.com

    Missadelinne's Fanpage
     

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I might have to run out to Walgreens today and see if I can find it! It's so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful color! I'm going to be wearing mine very shortly. 

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought it the second I saw it! It's very sparkly (in a delicate way) in person. Yum! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! I have this polish and I've worn it as a full manicure already...it's so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh, so pretty... the name is so fitting, just like Cinderella's dress!!  I have a feeling it will make an appearance in my stash real soon.. =))

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is what I was thinking, that it looks like Cinderella's dress. This one needs to be in your stash, nao! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't it something? I am so glad that I found it. 

    ReplyDelete
  10. Go, girl. I think that you will love it. 

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo! Italy in Spring. It must be lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for a nice friend. :) I hope that you like it. 

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am actually loving this color! And I don't do drugstore brands-but this is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heh heh. You are going to end up getting this. I can feel it in my bones. 

    ReplyDelete
  15. I enjoyed wearing it until I did a destructo on it while dyeing my hair. lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. I bought the last one my Walgreens had in stock! I was there picking up a prescription for my daughter (poor kiddo has a sinus infection) and I spotted it. It's so pretty! I may have to stalk them to see if they get it back in so I can pick up a backup, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D