Friday, February 24, 2012

Sinful Colors Boom Boom: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

Greetings from the land of pretty pink polish. Today's swatch is Sinful Colors Boom Boom. Bright, raspberry pink jelly. This is so pretty and girlie and just screams Spring. I applied two coats and skipped top coat, since it was so very shiny.


There are some bubbles and so forth, thanks to the brush in this polish. Sadly, this one was bad. Really bad. Sinful Colors usually gives a decent brush but lately I have noticed a drop in quality of the brushes from this brand. I am hoping that this is an anomaly, not the norm. I will be disappointed if it is, as I sincerely like Sinful Colors but I won't waste my money on polish with crappy brushes. Just ask Wet-N-Wild.

Brush aside, the formula of this polish is quite lovely. It was jelly and smooth and dries squishy and yummy. Boom Boom dries to a lovely shiny finish in good time. I may decant this into a spare bottle I have floating around. It is worth the effort, I feel.

Boom Boom is part of a newer collection from Sinful Colors. There are some other new colours that I found and snapped up during the recent ninety-nine cent sale and I will be trotting them out, very soon. Oh! If you are on the hunt for Cinderella, check the core display! That is where I found mine. In fact, I found all of the new shades there.

Thank you so much for dropping in, reading and your kind comments, as always. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

3 comments:

  1. I wonder if the brush quality has anything to do with the Revlon merger?   Anyways, I love this color - I'll snag it, and just use one of my extra brushes laying around to use with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this polish yesterday I might go back and get it, it is too bad the brush was bad, the color is very pretty though

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate the brushes on Sinful Colors - it's one of the reasons why I rarely buy that brand.  I like their colors but really a bad brush takes the pleasure out of applying the polish.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D