Saturday, February 11, 2012

Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro Sunset Orange: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

How's every little thing? Good? Good. :D Today's swatch is a lovely orange jelly polish by the name of Orange Sunset. This Rimmel Lasting Pro polish is bright and warm but not neon. Shiny and squishy, it is perfect for Spring or Summer. I applied three coats and was able to skip top coat for this swatch.

I took these photographs in my lightbox under my OttLight.






Rimmel Lasting Pro Sunset Orange is a very nice formula. Smooth and easy to apply, this polish just whispers off that lovely, wide brush and sits sweetly down where it is placed. It was slightly streaky on the first coat but quickly smoothed out and got opaque by the third coat. I didn't have any trouble with running or pooling, it didn't drag or clot or bubble. It also dried quickly and was about ready to go by the time I fired off a few photographs.

If you are on the lookout for a pretty, wearable orange jelly polish, you could do a heck of a lot worse than this one, for sure. Sunset Orange can be found where you buy Rimmel cosmetics and polish.

Thank you so much for popping in. Have a terrific day and may your polish never bubble.

4 comments:

  1. I quite like the looks of this one! It seems to have a slight coral cast which would make it more flattering for me. Orange does nothing for my skintone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!  I agree with lauraslacquers that corals work better than oranges on me.  This is a very pretty polish and so springlike!  

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is what I like about this polish. That tinge of coral that makes it flattering. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can do orange but I like the coral-ish in this one, too. That bit of red makes it flattering for many different skin tones. :D

    Plus it is a jelly... 

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D