Wednesday, February 22, 2012

OPI Uh-Oh! Roll Down the Window

Hello gentle readers.

Ever meet a polish that evokes a childhood memory? OPI Uh-Oh! Roll Down the Window is one of those polishes, for me. I won't go into too much graphic detail but I will say that the memory has to do with Black Beauty, my mother's black 1966 Plymouth Belvedere, a road trip, me with the stomach flu and my lunch (which I swore up and down I felt well enough to eat, that day), ending up all over the side of the car in fast moving traffic in downtown Reno.

Happily, Uh-Oh! Roll Down the Window is much nicer than that memory. This polish is a silky, rich Army green crelly. I applied three coats and Seche Vite.

 Photos taken in my lightbox.





OPI Uh-Oh! Roll Down the Window is a lovely creamy crelly. I needed three coats to get this fully opaque but it applied so nicely that I didn't mind the process. This polish behaves like a dream, applies so easily, self levels and just sits sweetly down where it is placed. I had very little cleanup while working with it. Dry time is really good, even after three coats. I wore this polish for four days and it held up beautifully.

Do you own this polish? If you are in the mood for it, it is part of last Fall's Touring America Collection and should be pretty readily available just about anywhere you can find OPI polish. I bought mine from Amazon, you should be able to get it from E-Bay, if you like to shop there, as well.

Time is winding down on my giveaway. Have you entered yet? If not, please click here and enter. I have added goodies to the prize that are not pictured in the original image as I reached a couple of milestones. This giveaway is open to followers in the United States.

Okay, time to run along. I need to get a few more entries ready to go. My stupid Internet has been a real pain in my considerably sized ass, lately. Thank you so much for popping in. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

5 comments:

  1. I love these greens as they look good with my skin tone.   I hope they fix your internet service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty! It reminds me of Zoya's Dree. I like it!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I like it, too. I don't own the Zoya, now I don't believe that I need to. I like this green but I don't need a lot of bottles of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love finding colours that rock your skin tone? :D 

    So far, so good with my Internet. We'll see if they can keep it up... :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the image you just left burned in my brain!!! Thanks a lot!!! HAHAHAH!  I passed on this and got China Glaze West side warrior instead.  Almost the same color

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D