Wednesday, February 29, 2012

For My Gentle Readers Who Are Losing GFC

You can still follow this blog, if you wish through different ways. As you can see, to the right are widgets to help those who will no longer be able to get here through Google Friend Connect still stay up to date on the haps, around here. I am on Facebook, the Twitter, Bloglovin', Pinterest (on and off) and you can follow by e-mail by inputting your e-mail address into the widget in my right hand column.

I need to figure out if I can make a separate Google+ page, just for this blog without mucking up my personal Google+ page and so forth. Anyone happen to know if that is possible? If so, that will help in connecting, I suppose.

I don't know why Google and Blogger have to be so snotty about this and tear the blogging world apart this way. What purpose does it serve, really? Except to make everything more complicated. *pfffft!*

Please don't be a stranger. <3

7 comments:

  1. You should be able to make a separate G+  page, lemme see if I can find the info on it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's happening with google? Is this something to do with the privacy policy? Please tell me all my gmail contacts won't suddenly see my blog now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this! I really appreciate your help. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree it stinks something awful, gosh dang google.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to your comment, I have set up an RSS feed through Feedburner. I was pretty scared and spent hours reading and hemming and hawing but in the end, it was so easy, I could have done it in my sleep. :D Thanks for the suggestion. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6.  :)  I see the new orange one in the right column.  I had used the gray one already on your page on the lower left to the right of the "subscribe by email" and above the "trackback url" (above "newer post").   :) You were already ahead of the game!  We appreciate you and your efforts!  (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so kind. I am slowly learning all of this "new fangled stuff". heh heh I am not computer literate in the least and these things take time for me to learn and adapt to. But I want my readers to have the best experience, so it's worth doing, for sure. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D