Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Finger Paints Laugh My Art Off: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

Gah!!! My Internet! It keeps going down. Usually when I am in the middle of attempting to type a blog entry. It's driving me crazy. If my cable company doesn't fix this node...

Anywhoozle, I am up and running, for the moment so I am firing off a post. Pictured below is Finger Paints Laugh My Art Off. This thick jelly base is packed with fine blue glitter and is so very pretty over Finger Paints Artist's Sapphire, the polish over which I swatched it. This is one coat topping Artist's Sapphire. The top photographs was taken in my lightbox, the bottom out in the sun.



Isn't this pretty? 

Finger Paints Laugh My Art Off is typical Finger Paints glittery goodness. Lovely and sparkly and oh-so-pretty. It is also oh-so-thick and definitely benefits from a good thinning and a rousing shakeshakeshake. This glitter dries a little matte so top coat... Lots of top coat is highly recommended. 

I like this polish. If you think that you might like to add it to your polish family, you should be able to find it as Sally Beauty Supply or on the Evilest Bay. 

Okay, I am going to try to  write a few more posts and get them ready to fire so that I don't have a bunch of dead air while my Internet decides whether or not it wants to work. 

Gah!!!

Thank you for popping in. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble. 

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg @ Kitschy SuburbiaFebruary 21, 2012 at 2:58 PM

    Dang.  I am loving this color and the bling just adds to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't it, tho? Blue. Sparkle. 

    Yeah. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. So do I. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blue glitter is happiness. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh no, and I just got back from Sally's!!!  And I don't have either one of these... and I want them sooo bad!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe that Laugh My Art Off (the glitter) is still available, but Artist's Sapphire, if I am not mistaken is discontinued. My Sally's clearanced that shade out of their collection, months ago. You could try checking your Sally's clearance section and see if there are any bottles to be found. Also, ask the people who work there. The gals at my Sally's are really great about going hunting and trying to find something you really want, if they have it. You could also try their website. You might get lucky, there. Or on E-Bay, as a last resort? 

    ReplyDelete
  8. I believe that Laugh My Art Off (the glitter) is still available, but Artist's Sapphire, if I am not mistaken is discontinued. My Sally's clearanced that shade out of their collection, months ago. You could try checking your Sally's clearance section and see if there are any bottles to be found. Also, ask the people who work there. The gals at my Sally's are really great about going hunting and trying to find something you really want, if they have it. You could also try their website. You might get lucky, there. Or on E-Bay, as a last resort?

    Edit
    Reply

    ReplyDelete
  9. wuaaaah... bummer about Artist's Sapphire!! It's not on their website =( I'll go again to the store tomorrow and I hope they have it.. if not, it's going on my never-ending lemming list..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope that you can find it. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D