Monday, February 13, 2012

Colour Series ~ Neon: Sinful Colors Irish Green

Hello gentle readers.

I am typing this up really fast to set it to post while I can. My Internet keeps going down and I don't know how long I will have service or when. Gah!!! I am going to kill my local cable company if they don't fix this node!

Anywhoozle... Sinful Colors Irish Green is a bright, cool, neon emerald green jelly. I applied three coats over a base of OPI Alpine Snow and topped it with top coat to make it all shiny and squish-a licious.

Photograph taken in my lightbox.


This is a swatch and photograph my right hand experiment. I need to work on it. lol

Sinful Colors Irish Green is a pretty decent formula. A tad streaky on the first coat but by the third, it was smooth and pretty uniform and pretty. This polish is well behaved. I didn't have any trouble applying it, it just glided on and didn't drag, run, pool or bubble. I had a lot of coats on my nails and by the time I shot my photographs, it was still pretty wet and smushy. 

Okay, I am going to get this lined up to post in the morning while my stupid Internet is still up. 

Thank you for popping in. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble. Hopefully, by the time you see this, I will be happily surfing steadily running Internet, again. 

11 comments:

  1. I really like this one! I'll have to get it in time for St. Patty's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of this polish!  I have this polish but it stays smushy on my nails.  I do like wearing it plus the green flaky that went with it, Green Ocean or something on St. Patrick's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo! Green Ocean would be lovely with this... 

    I am bummed that Irish Green stays smushy, tho. I need a polish to cure. Hard. I do too much with my hands to have smushy nails. *sad*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stores should have this out, pretty soon in advance of St. Patrick's Day. They have, the last few years. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats seriously bright, that would look cool with some kind of optical illusion-y stamp:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this color!!! Aaaaaah!!! It looks really close to Lima Martini by Icing. I absolutely break for lime greens! They are purfect in the summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This color makes me think of summer and flip-flops-- love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now this is a cool green!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hі, aftег гeаԁing thiѕ amazing рost i аm as well chеeгful
    tο shаre my familiarity hегe ωith fгіends.



    My websіte ... weight loss plan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D