Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Colour Series ~ Neon: Color Club Ultra Violet and Wink-Wink Twinkle

Hello gentle readers.

How'z about some hot violet neon goodness?



Color Club Ultra Violet. Smooth, silky violet neon jelly. Three coats. So squishy, so translucent, so bright and beautiful. This is Spring, Summer and everything fun in a tiny glass bottle. 


Color Club Wink-Wink Twinkle. Two coats of hidden glitter glamour in a hot, neon violet base. This is strange and beautiful and oh-so-bright. Can you dig it?

Ultra Violet is a smooth, silky jelly that just glided on in three coats to opaque perfection. This one does dry a bit matte and needs top coat to get to the shiny beauty that it is. Dry time is, like it's sister polishes, very good. 

Wink-Wink Twinkle was another one that needed to be thinned, as the formula was a bit too thick and gloppy for my personal taste. After thinning, it applied smoothly and was opaque in two easy-breezy coats. This polish dries quickly and pretty gritty. The more top coat you feel like using, the better. 

Ultra Violet and Wink-Wink Twinkle are both available where you can find Color Club, including varied e-tailers, Amazon and, I imagine E-Bay. They also pop up at Ross from time to time along with the rest of the beautiful colours in their collections. They are worth getting, if you ask me. 

Thank you so much for popping in. Have a terrific day and may your polish never bubble. 

12 comments:

  1. That's just put me in the mood for some bright summery colours (although it's freezing here)! Wink-Wink Twinkle look so perfect and squishy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2.  Wink-Wink Twinkle is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I can definitely dig it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I can dig it! This is my favorite of the neons so far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this series of neons that you have posted :D such a bright pop of color and cheer amid spring pastels! The Starry Temptress polishes are so unique and fabulous, I'm especially loving Wink Wink Twinkle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it pretty? These neons are giving me serious warm weather cravings! heh heh

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that there are colours for everyone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you. This Color Series is a lot of fun. I have a few more to swatch and photograph. I had to break up my swatching due to time restraints. 

    Wink-Wink Twinkle is really popular. It seems to be a big fave, across the board. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This reminds me of grape candy! So rpetty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't worn  Wink-Wink Twinkle yet.... I shall once I get better sun. I love that color on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D