Monday, February 27, 2012

China Glaze Kinetic Candy: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers. Happy Monday!

Okay. Okay. Stop your grumbling. I guess that was a bit inappropriate, wasn't it? *evil grin*

Here's something entirely appropriate. A swatch of one of the new China Glaze Electropop polishes for Spring. This is Kinetic Candy. A pale blue creme. Shiny pale blue creme. Pretty pale blue creme.




Nice, huh? China Glaze Kinetic Candy has a flawless, smooth formula. This beautiful creme flowed off the brush and sat right down where I placed it. I had little cleanup and there was no dragging, running, pooling or bubbling. This polish is mad shiny all on it's own and this two coat swatch is shown without top coat. Dry time for this polish, even without top coat is pretty danged good. I am looking forward to splashing this all over my nails this Spring and Summer. I have a feeling it is going to be a fave.

China Glaze Kinetic Candy is in release, right now and available wherever you can buy China Glaze polishes, in brick and mortar stores and online from various e-tailers and so forth. So, go forth and get yours, while the getting it is good.

Thank you so very much for popping in. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

8 comments:

  1. This is pretty...I make my Sally's run on mondays (payday!)...may have to pick this up today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty blue and such a good color for almost year-round.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, that's why ChG is one of my favorite lines; it's often highly disregarded, looming under the shadow of OPI. But the formula's pretty consistent and true. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like it's time for me to hightail it over to Sally's and get some Electropops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that is a good idea. :D I like these polishes a lot more than I thought I was going to. I may have to grab a couple more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, the quality of China Glaze is top notch. I never used this brand until a couple of years ago, tried one and I was hooked. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it, tho? I agree, this one works for any season, really. Not that I worry too much about that kind of thing. I wear whatever, any time of the year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Might as well grab it while you are in there. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D