Thursday, February 23, 2012

China Glaze Fifth Avenue: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

I hope that life is treating all of you well. Today I have a pretty polish by the name of China Glaze Fifth Avenue to share with you. This mauve rose creme is very ladylike and workplace appropriate. This is two coats and no top coat.

Photographs shot in my lightbox.






China Glaze Fifth Avenue is a lovely, smooth creme. Easy to apply and work with, the formula is just gorgeous. Thick but not at all gloopy, it flows off the brush and sits right down where it is placed without any argument or difficulty. This polish self levels very nicely and it dries in good time, as well.

China Glaze Fifth Avenue is part of the core line collection and you should be able to pick it up at just about any store that stocks China Glaze.

Thank you so much for popping in. Have a terrific day and may your polish never bubble.

7 comments:

  1. Erika, your nails always look so great that it is hard to imagine that they aren't done professionally. I would love to be able to do my own nails but for some reason they aren't strong enough to keep from bending and peeling and they surface doesn't seems to allow polish to stick for long. I wonder what you secret is and if you would share it with us. How do you keep your polish looking good for so long? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color is so elegant :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, you are too kind. Really. <3

    I am going to do a post about my nails, their particular quirks, the way I care for them and so on. I have too much to say than will fit nicely in a comment. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite pedicure colors! Probably one of my more used bottles from my entire collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo! This would be a pretty pedicure. I must needs try it on my toesies, one day. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this color, and I like it...but I almost never wear it because I worry it's an 'old lady' shade, mostly because I AM one. I'll have to try it on my toes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D