Wednesday, February 29, 2012

China Glaze Electric Beat: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

How's your Wednesday? Hope it's going well.

Today I am going to show you China Glaze Electric Beat, a pretty, shiny, periwinkle blue creme. This swatch is two coats and no top coat.




China Glaze Electric Beat is a smooth, silky creme that applies so easily, it flows off the brush and sits where it is placed with no streaking, pooling, dragging or bubbling. Two effortless coats make this fully opaque and just perfect. This dries shiny, but I still suggest top coat.

So what say you? Like this pretty periwinkle? Have it? Think that you might want it? Electric Beat is available, now wherever you buy China Glaze.

Thank you for popping in. Have a terrific day and may your polish never bubble.

10 comments:

  1. I love Electric Beat! It's the only one I got from Electropop because I felt I really *needed* it!! It's such a beautiful blue isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I love it!

    When I was a teenager, I was always trying to get my nails to grow.  Now they grow like crazy but I file them down as slow my typing (I work from home doing medical transcription).

    ReplyDelete
  4. IT'S SO SHINY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And that's without top coat, dude! :D 

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that colour, too. I can see myself wearing it a lot. :)

    I usually paint my toenails but they are bare, right now. Haven't been in the mood to mess with them, lately and since I am not wearing sandals, anyway... 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks. I think so, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. China Glaze did a good job on this one, for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes it is. And you made a good choice. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D