Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Friday, December 16, 2011

Sally Hansen Lapis Amethyst

Hello gentle readers.

Today's offering from the Sally Hansen Nail Prisms polishes is Lapis Amethyst. Lapis? Huh??? Uh, guys... This stuff isn't blue. It's a lavender duochrome with blue, pink, grey and lilac. But it looks nothing like Lapis.

I swatched this polish alone and over a couple of base colours. Pinkie and middle are three coats, alone. On my ring, it is one coat over China Glaze Urban Night and on my index is one coat over Wet-N-Wild Black Creme. (I need to remember to pick up a new bottle of that next time I'm in Walgreen's.) This is pretty, either alone or layered. I had the same formula issues with this one as I did with the others.






These photographs were taken in sun and shade.

I still need to respond to comments. And I will. I promise. :) I just needed a mini tech break. Sometimes I just have to have a day off of the 'puter.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a terrific day and may your polish never bubble.

10 comments:

  1. This is a very nice purple! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one but as you also thought that they were likely the older formulas I'm going to pass on these if i find them.  I love some of my older colors but I like the drying time of the newer ones......by the way I just lv the sleigh going across the page......I hope that's a bag of really neat polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this one, I got it in my pack too. I love the shimmer, it's so bright and twinkly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, the flashes of purple are just great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is pretty, isn't it? I didn't expect to like it as much as I do. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. And it has duochrome, which makes it even better. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah... Older polishes can be amazing but the dry time can be a problem, for sure. 

    But of course! What else? :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sparkle in the sun is so lovely with this one. 

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is one of the things I like best about this polish. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D