Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Monday, December 26, 2011

Boxing Day Nails

Hello gentle readers.

I wish that we had Boxing Day here in the United States. I have always loved the idea of a holiday day after Christmas. Kind of a wind down with more fun. I think that we need to band together and adopt Boxing Day. Really, I do. We have embraced Cinco De Mayo... Why not Boxing Day? :D

Today's mani is one I wore recently and just loved. When I was in Sally's recently I went ahead and picked up one more of the Let it Snow polishes. Winter Berry is a beautiful wine red jelly polish. Rich, intensely pigmented and perfectly opaque in two dreamy coats. This is gorgeous stuff, my friends. Shiny, shiny, shiny. Squishy and just marvelous. Seche Vite just added to the yumminess.

These photos were shot under my OttLight.






China Glaze Winter Berry is a beautiful formula. Smooth, silky and translucent like a fabulous jelly should be. This stuff just whispered on, self leveled like a dream and dried in good time. One thing to watch out for is staining. This stuff is very pigmented and will grab on to dry skin or cuticles so keep a cleanup brush and acetone at the ready while applying to swish away any boo boos. I found that a few extra swipes with remover were required to get everything all cleaned off.

Did you pick up this pretty red polish? Love it? Think that you might need it? It is available wherever China Glaze is sold.

Thank you for popping in. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

10 comments:

  1. NailsandStuffShannaraDecember 26, 2011 at 6:31 AM

    lovely shade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Boxing day!!! We should totally adopt it like cinco de mayo =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What, may I ask, is Boxing Day, exactly? I'm afraid I don't know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this red!!  A Boxing Day would be so wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is a beauty, for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So do I. :)

    Wouldn't that be great? I don't know abut you but I can't get too many holidays. 

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's kind of a post Christmas family day, if I am not mistaken. We need that, here. 

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Another like minded polish addict. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you. I think so, too. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D