Saturday, September 17, 2011

Do You Know Who I Am?

Hello gentle readers. Ice Queen let me take this one today because I need your help. You see, I have amnesia. I was a gift to her from Freecycle and when I arrived at Ice Queen's house I had no label. We don't know who I am and we are hoping that one of you polish goddesses will.

I am an older, black label OPI polish. I have the old style round brush and the telltale not 3-free hardcore polish smell of days past. I am a deep, red toned, slightly blackened purple packed with shimmer. I am a creme who wants to be a jelly, smooth, silky, thick but somewhat translucent. I applied beautifully in three coats and was so mad shiny that I almost broke Ice Queen's camera. I think that she likes me. And she would really like to know who I am. So would I.

Can you help us?



Do you know who I am? 

Thank you for popping in. Have a great Saturday and may your polish never bubble. (Why the hell does she say that? :P)

7 comments:

  1. If you don't get your memory back, it's OK. Ice Queen will give you a good home. I can see why she has fallen for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No idea, but this post was so cute haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have. No. Clue. It's beautiful though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm....Went through all my swatches...how about 'Glove you so much' from their Holiday Wishes 2009 collection? If you want me to send me a pic of mine, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, I loved the idea of this post. Your creativity rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that this one might just remain a mystery. It could be Glove You So Much... Thank you for looking through your swatches, Laura. <333

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to have to agree with Glove You So Much. These swatches are practically identical to yours!
    http://www.scrangie.com/2009/08/opi-holiday-wishes-collection.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D