Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pink Wednesday

Hello gentle readers. How is your week going? The week is at the midway point and the weekend is on the way. :D

Today I am wearing Sinful Colors Pink Forever. A bright, saturated Barbie pink crelly. I applied two coats and topped it with Revlon Quick Dry top coat.

Photos were taken in filtered early morning sun. And they are washed out, courtesy of my asshat camera.



Sinful Colors Pink Forever is a nice, saturated, girlie pink creme. Smooth and easy to apply, not too much cleanup. What I did have to do was my own fault. I got a little crazy with the brush, this morning. I applied two coats, coulda, woulda, shoulda most likely done three, as the finish is ever so slightly streaky and uneven but it is largely opaque. It doesn't really show in photographs and it isn't bothersome in person so... I am letting it ride. Dry time for this polish is about standard for this type of polish from this line. Pretty good, especially with a quick drying top coat. I really can't complain about this polish. It's a nice one.

Okay. I have a bit of a busy morning ahead of me and I still want to scan the blogs so I am going to run along. I hope that you are all having a terrific day and hey, all you polish fanatics and loved ones along the Eastern Seaboard, get yourselves prepared and ready to get out of the way of Irene. Seriously, people. Get ready. I don't want to be reading any posts that my bloggy buddies or family/friends have come a cropper of this incoming storm. Be safe, you are all in my thoughts.

Okay, I am off. Thank you so much for popping in. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble. :D

4 comments:

  1. Pretty pink:) I tagged you for an award: http://bit.ly/qyT1Bu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I'm such a sucker for bright barbie pinks, I can't get enough of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Allie. I love pink, also. I know it isn't everyone's fave but I am a sucker for a great pink. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D