Hello gentle readers. Is everyone else melting like I am? I know that there are areas of the country that are experiencing Arizona-like temperatures. Hang in there... I know it is rough. Stay indoors with the A/C and fans as much as you can, drink lots of water, wear light coloured, loose fitting natural fabric clothing and do as much as you can early in the morning or after sunset. Hopefully the heatwaves will break, soon.
I have been seeing this Q&A on some blogs and on YouTube and I finally decided to go ahead and do it.
This one is called Would You Rather...
1. Would you rather lose your lipsticks, lip glosses, mascaras, eyeliners or all of your eye shadows and palettes?
I would have to say, eye shadows and palettes. I can always use bronzers, blushes, highlighter and so forth as shadow and liner. My peepers can't go out the door without mascara!
2. Would you rather chop off all of your hair and not be able to grow it or never be able to cut it, again?
Definitely never be able to cut it, again. I am a true blue longhair and to have to chop off my hair and not be able to grow it back out would just break my little heart.
3. Would you rather only have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Pink. Coral is nice and I wear it now and then but I wear pink more often.
4. If you had $1,000 to spend would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Definitely makeup. I am in the throes of a big weight loss, it makes absolutely no sense to spend that much on clothes that I won't be wearing for long. Besides, a grand for makeup? Hellz yeah!
5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eye liner or eye liner as lipstick?
What the fuck kind of sick, jacked up question is that? lol Neither would work! But, if pressed, I guess lipstick as eye liner. *shudder* Just imagine the transfer and running and goop around your eyes. But carbon black or espresso brown lips just wouldn't work for me. :p
6. Would you rather only be able to shop at Sephora or MAC?
Sephora. While I am sure that MAC is lovely stuff (I couldn't say for certain, as I don't any makeup by that brand) Sephora has a huge selection of brands and items. I am all about variety.
7. Would you rather wear only one eye shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
Lip colour. No question. I need to be able to switch it up on my eyes.
8. Would you rather wear Winter clothes in Summer or Summer clothes in Winter?
Hello! I live in Arizona. Granted, I reside higher up but it still gets hotter than the devil's ass crack around here this time of year. I can always layer up lighter weight garments to stay warm but it would be a little tough to avoid heatstroke in wool sweaters and fleeces.
9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year around?
I guess dark... Almost all colours come in dark versions, so I could still enjoy a decent variety of colours.
10. Would you rather give up your favourite eye product or your favourite lip product?
Lip product, I guess. Carmex is the only lip product that keeps my lips from drying up and falling off my face but I can use regular old Vaseline in it's place. My favourite mascara is not going anywhere!
11. Would you rather be able to only wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Messy bun. I wear my hair up in a bun most of the time, anyway so, yeah. A bun.
12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
Buh-bye lip gloss. There are things I can substitute for you. I won't give up my nail polish!
13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or Sharpie them in, every day?
Ha! This one hits a little close to home. When I was a child I was in an accident and lost an eyebrow. My doctor warned my mother that the brow might not grow back at all. It did, but it came back in all kinds of messed up. The only way for me to have two brows that, while not a perfect, symmetrical match at least look as if they might belong on the same face is to pluck them both down to practically nothing and re form them with prow powder and gel. Yes, I have to wear drawn on brows. :p
14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Seriously? Gah! I guess... Nail polish. This face doesn't leave my house (except when I go out to exercise, of course) without makeup. Hell, I usually wear it when I am just hanging around the house, too. Can't live without it. I would just have to keep my nails short and buffed and bare.
If you are reading this and want to do it, consider yourself officially tagged. I can't wait to read your answers to these questions.
And, time for a bonus LOL Cat! :D
Have a great night, everyone! And do the tag, mmmkaay?