Friday, July 22, 2011

Tag... Would You Rather?

Hello gentle readers. Is everyone else melting like I am? I know that there are areas of the country that are experiencing Arizona-like temperatures. Hang in there... I know it is rough. Stay indoors with the A/C and fans as much as you can, drink lots of water, wear light coloured, loose fitting natural fabric clothing and do as much as you can early in the morning or after sunset. Hopefully the heatwaves will break, soon.

 I have been seeing this Q&A on some blogs and on YouTube and I finally decided to go ahead and do it.

This one is called Would You Rather...

1. Would you rather lose your lipsticks, lip glosses, mascaras, eyeliners or all of your eye shadows and palettes?

I would have to say, eye shadows and palettes. I can always use bronzers, blushes, highlighter and so forth as shadow and liner. My peepers can't go out the door without mascara! 


2. Would you rather chop off all of your hair and not be able to grow it or never be able to cut it, again?

Definitely never be able to cut it, again. I am a true blue longhair and to have to chop off my hair and not be able to grow it back out would just break my little heart.


3. Would you rather only have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

Pink. Coral is nice and I wear it now and then but I wear pink more often.


4. If you had $1,000 to spend would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

Definitely makeup. I am in the throes of a big weight loss, it makes absolutely no sense to spend that much on clothes that I won't be wearing for long. Besides, a grand for makeup? Hellz yeah!


5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eye liner or eye liner as lipstick?

What the fuck kind of sick, jacked up question is that? lol Neither would work! But, if pressed, I guess lipstick as eye liner. *shudder* Just imagine the transfer and running and goop around your eyes. But carbon black or espresso brown lips just wouldn't work for me. :p


6. Would you rather only be able to shop at Sephora or MAC?

Sephora. While I am sure that MAC is lovely stuff (I couldn't say for certain, as I don't any makeup by that brand) Sephora has a huge selection of brands and items. I am all about variety. 


7. Would you rather wear only one eye shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?

Lip colour. No question. I need to be able to switch it up on my eyes. 


8. Would you rather wear Winter clothes in Summer or Summer clothes in Winter?

Hello! I live in Arizona. Granted, I reside higher up but it still gets hotter than the devil's ass crack around here this time of year. I can always layer up lighter weight garments to stay warm but it would be a little tough to avoid heatstroke in wool sweaters and fleeces. 


9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year around?

I guess dark... Almost all colours come in dark versions, so I could still enjoy a decent variety of colours.


10. Would you rather give up your favourite eye product or your favourite lip product?

Lip product, I guess. Carmex is the only lip product that keeps my lips from drying up and falling off my face but I can use regular old Vaseline in it's place. My favourite mascara is not going anywhere! 


11. Would you rather be able to only wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?

Messy bun. I wear my hair up in a bun most of the time, anyway so, yeah. A bun. 


12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?

Buh-bye lip gloss. There are things I can substitute for you. I won't give up my nail polish!


13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or Sharpie them in, every day?

Ha! This one hits a little close to home. When I was a child I was in an accident and lost an eyebrow. My doctor warned my mother that the brow might not grow back at all. It did, but it came back in all kinds of messed up. The only way for me to have two brows that, while not a perfect, symmetrical match at least look as if they might belong on the same face is to pluck them both down to practically nothing and re form them with prow powder and gel. Yes, I have to wear drawn on brows. :p


14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

Seriously? Gah! I guess... Nail polish. This face doesn't leave my house (except when I go out to exercise, of course) without makeup. Hell, I usually wear it when I am just hanging around the house, too. Can't live without it. I would just have to keep my nails short and buffed and bare. 


If you are reading this and want to do it, consider yourself officially tagged. I can't wait to read your answers to these questions.

And, time for a bonus LOL Cat! :D


Have a great night, everyone! And do the tag, mmmkaay?

12 comments:

  1. I did this one, but I think I have a lot of opposite answers, haha. Takes all kinds, right? Love your responses - they are so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been surfing on-line greater than three hours as of late, yet I
    never found any interesting article like yours. It's lovely value enough for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content material as you did, the internet shall be much more helpful than ever before.

    Check out my web page - Air Jordan pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  3. certainly like your website but you have to test the spelling on quite a few of your posts.

    A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very troublesome to tell the truth
    then again I'll definitely come back again.

    My website; Louis Vuitton Handbags

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! This has been a really wonderful post.
    Thank you for providing this information.

    Here is my blog; Louis Vuitton Handbags

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering
    if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
    I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Check out my page: Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added
    I get several emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove
    people from that service? Cheers!

    Here is my website :: Abercrombie and Fitch

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's really very difficult in this full of activity life to listen news on Television, so I just use internet for that purpose, and obtain the most up-to-date information.

    My site: Louis Vuitton Bags

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought
    this post was great. I don't know who you are but definitely you're going to
    a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

    Stop by my web blog :: www.explorethecapabilities.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was once entirely right.

    This submit truly made my day. You can not imagine simply how so much time I had spent for
    this information! Thank you!

    Also visit my blog post :: Chaussure De Foot Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for some other informative site. The place else may
    I am getting that kind of info written in such a perfect method?
    I have a project that I am just now working on, and I have been at
    the look out for such info.

    Check out my webpage Abercrombie Paris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post but I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject?
    I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Thanks!

    my homepage ... Michael Kors Canada

    ReplyDelete
  12. Exceptional post however I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject?
    I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Kudos!

    my blog; Chaussure Air Max

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D