Saturday, July 16, 2011

Manicure of the Moment

Hello gentle readers.

Happy Caturday!


I have a fresh manicure to show you. I couldn't leave yesterday's mess on my nails any longer. So I cleaned it off (what a job that was!) and slicked on two coats of Cult Nails Let Me Fly in it's place. Let Me Fly is a rich, dusty, greyed peacock packed to the rafters with silver shimmer. Gah! So. Pretty. I topped my mani with Seche Vite, of course.

Without further ado, photographs:

In sun.





 Macro of the shimmery goodness. 

In dappled shade. This lighting really plays up the greyed, dusty quality and lets the shimmer glow.

The formula of this polish is just delicious. It goes on like buttah, two dreamy coats make it perfectly smooth and opaque. This polish is so easy to control, even for a polish painting eejit like me. I had very little cleanup and that was just fussbudget refining, here and there. Dry time is great, too. I am so impressed with this brand of polish. And, as my budget allows, I will definitely treat myself to additional bottles. 

Cult Nails is planning to release a top coat in the Autumn. I am looking forward to trying it. 

Okay I have to motor. I have some running around to do and I need to get my lazy ass in the shower and get ready. 

Thank you for popping in and spending a little of your Saturday with me. Have a great day, stay cool and may your polish never bubble. 

11 comments:

  1. How divine it looks on you!

    I just noticed in your side bar the 'Manicures of Memory.' I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour is truly amazing. I've heard great things about Cult Nails polishes. It's a shame they aren't readily available here and I think they're not shipping internationally at the moment?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the most perfect color. So, so pretty! Maria has done it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow beautiful shimmer blue .

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! It reminds me of some other polish but the name evades me. Though I love colors like this, so dupes aren't a problem for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this polish...looked up cult nail after your lovely red polish and i think you have caught me....will be buying something from them soon. Thanks for another lovely manicure on this 26th day of 100+ weather here in Oklahoma.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous ok ok I'm so asking for some cult nails polishes for my bday yay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this mani on you. Enhances your skin color awesome! I happened to make a very close franken of this the day before she posted photos of this polish (pre-release). The real deal is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Erika,
    I'm not having much luck with my natural nails. Do you have any suggestion for something I can use to strengthen them? I just can afford to do the acrylics for a while so I'm trying to wing it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D