Click the Pretty Buttons! It's fun!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pink Wednesday

Hello gentle readers. Happy hump day. Lordy! It is a warm one, today. I had to fire up my A/C by noon, today. Whew!

Today is Pink Wednesday and I chose to wear Finger Paints Art You Kidding Me? Two coats of a pretty, bright fuchsia topped with a coat of Seche Vite.

My crazy pink pigment robbing camera is up to it's old tricks and the photographs of this polish are massively washed out. This polish is much darker, deeper and blue based in person than it looks in photographs. So, be warned. And don't fall in love with what you see on your screen. lol





The shade shot is... Closer to the actual shade but still too washed out. *sigh* Stupid camera, anyway. 

Finger Paints Art You Kidding Me? has a lovely formula. It is thick but not gloppy. It is smooth and silky and is opaque in two coats. Dry time is decent and cleanup was a breeze, mostly just fussbudget refining. I have no complaints about this lovely polish, at all. It is a nice one. :) 

So, do you have this polish? Love it? Not so much? Please share. 

Okay. I am boring, today and I am done. lol Thank you so much for taking a little time to swing by. Stay cool and may your polish never bubble. 

6 comments:

  1. Is this a core shade? I want to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if it is core, or not. I am guessing yes. I think that the core shades all have art type names. My Sally's had this one on sale as the colour of the month. :)

    Thank you, Kelly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have this brand over here but I'm loving this color!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for pink wed, lovely choice dear, such a pretty pink

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love love love the pink soo hot^^
    Mi_Mi
    x
    mi-miworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D