Thursday, June 30, 2011

Now, That's Some Jacked Up Stamping

Hello gentle readers. Yes, your Queen royally screwed up her nails, today. The design stamped just fine. It was my image placement that blew big green ones. That is what I get for doing my left pinkie, going over and stamping my right hand (which, inexplicably turned out great... :p) then coming back to stamp my left hand. I totally forgot the angle I used for my pinkie and was trying to find it.

Resulting in my nails looking as if they were stamped by a drunken seal in the dark.

I stamped this image with a fauxnad plate and Konad Special White Stamping Polish and topped it with Seche Vite.

The pic is clickable... But don't. Seriously. Don't. If you must, be sure to hide the pets and cover the kids' eyes before you do. lol


Konad Special Stamping Polish in white is so nice to work with. It stamps a crisp, bright image on any background colour (except white... dur! lol) and it cleans up beautifully. No smearing, no staining, no BS. This is a Konad Stamping polish I really like. I will happily buy this polish again, when I need to. :)

I think I have talked about these plates, before. They are the MASH plates from an Amazon seller. When I purchased them I didn't realize that they were all Konad image copies. I learned that when I got them home. I felt a little weird about keeping them but honestly, at the time they were so inexpensive (the price has since more than doubled) that sending them back would have cost me almost as much as I paid for them. Not to mention waiting for the refund to my card and blah, blah, blah. It wasn't worth the expense and raggle baggle. And they had a lot of images I wanted, so I kept them.

Mmmkay. So, there you have it. My jacked up stamping. Cute as hell image. Really, I love it. I just need to remember to keep my angle consistent.

Thank you so much for popping in. Have yourself a terrific day and may your polish never bubble. Or your stamping get all wonky.

10 comments:

  1. I think this design is so cute! It screams girly with the pink and white bows:) I really like this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails looks great!...I've failed on a larger scale with the same design so don't feel bad...the tip designs are always hard to place (for me anyway!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's cute...who cares the images aren't exactly all the same?! So...what's the base color? It's so pretty...I must know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it! My french tip konad is always MUCH worse! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is adorable. You just made me go buy the MASH set because I've been lemming this stamp since forever and I was going to treat myself to the Konad plate but you saved me from spending 6 bucks on one plate.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D