Friday, May 27, 2011

Stampity-Stampity-Stamp

Hello gentle readers. Happy Friday. Memorial Day Weekend begins. Three day weekend.

Do you know what that means?

My husband and son.

Home.

Underfoot.

For.

Three.

Days.

Lord, take me now.

So, I was going to do a new manicure to show more of my untried polish but I changed my mind. I decided to stamp yesterday's manicure, instead. I had an image I was dying to try and I thought it would work very nicely with this polish. I stamped from BM 225 with Konad Special White.

I love this design. It is a reverse image of a flower and swirls and leaves. So. Pretty. I can see this becoming another favourite. I topped this with Seche Vite after the stamping polish had a chance to dry a while. Happiness. :)

This photograph was taken in direct sun. It is clickable to make big and bigger. 


Okay, so that is all I have, for now. I am posting this and watching So You Think You Can Dance on my DVR. This show is my yearly Summer favourite. The one year they tried to do a Fall season it was a disappointment. This is a Summer show. Can I get an Amen!?

Okay, time to go. I have stuff to do. Thank you so much for popping in. Have a wonderful afternoon and may your polish never bubble.

14 comments:

  1. Good luck this weekend! Be strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..."and may your polish never bubble" LOL!!!
    You are the best! :)
    Love the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stamp almost created this 3D effect. Lovely flower mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these. It looks like the flowers have shadow, almost like they were airbrushed - beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that stamp is amazing. It's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This pattern even reminds me of a summer one. I can see a sunroom with wicker furniture and this as the cushion pattern. Crisp and clean!

    I hope you get some 'me/alone' time this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the stamp. I can see there is even more to learn than I knew yesterday. I will have to look into stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so pretty!

    and i totally agree! SYTYCD is a summer show for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I showed this to Rambo cuz I love it so much..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all so much. <3

    Karen, stamping is easy and fun. It just takes a little practice but it isn't hard to learn. My biggest issue has been lining my images up correctly but I am getting better at it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice mani, I love the pattern! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE that stamp! It's absolutely gorgeous! So detailed and just amazing! *WANT* Great post (best of luck with the husband and son underfoot!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D