Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Manicure of Memory

Hello gentle readers.

I am doing a hit and run post, today. I am busier than a one legged man at an ass kicking contest. I don't get this crazy too often, but every now and then... lol I haven't even had time to do my nails since Saturday. Hopefully I will be able to get to them, tomorrow. they need it, desperately. I have rampant tip wear and some polish chips so yeah... I need to get to them. When you see them again, they will be shorter. *sigh* My tips are cracking through patches and that is a sure sign that my nails need to come down and grow out, again. So that little task will have to be done, as well. Oh vell. They will grow. They always do. So far, anyway. ;)

Today I have a Manicure of Memory for you. I wore this polish a while back and never got around to posting pics. So, it is making it's debut, today. This is Revlon Strawberry Splendor. A pretty strawberry pink with a lovely subtle shimmer. I applied two coats and the usual base and Seche Vite. All photos taken in sunshine and are clickable, if you so desire.








This is one of last Summer's scented polishes from Revlon. It applied pretty nicely, like most Revlon polishes. Dry time was decent, too. This polish smells like strawberry candy as it begins to dry. Slightly chemical, somewhat strawberry, very sweet. The scent is discernible through topcoat. I don't mind scented products, in fact I like them. So the candy scent of this and the other perfumed polishes doesn't bother me a bit. If you are sensitive to fragrance or just find candy scented polish gross, you might not want to try this one. lol I bought this at my local CVS last month and this line still seems to be fairly widely available.

I also want to remind you that you have until tomorrow night at 11:59 PM MST to enter my little giveaway. You can find the gadget at the top of my right hand column to direct you to that post.

Okay. I have to dash. Thank you so much for popping in. Have a terrific afternoon and may your polish never bubble.

2 comments:

  1. Hi <3
    All you nail-bloggers have inspired me, so I have opened a nail-blog too! It would mean a lot to me if you take a look (And leave a comment even if my blog is on norwegian) <3 Big hugs from Thea (PS: Sry my bad english!)

    http://hverdagsnegler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the time you take out of your busy day to read and share your thoughts with me. <3

Please send blog links to me by e-mail. You can find my e-mail address in my Contact tab at the top of my blog page.

Have a fabulous day! :D